My client within the financial services space currently have a requirement for a part qualified accountant studying towards their accounting qualification. For this role you must have the following experience :
• involved in month end reporting
• Have 2 years within a multi-national – must be in a finance role where you are involved in month end
The other responsibilities of the role include
• Assist in the preparations and/or review of Financial Statements in IFRS and local GAAP
• Responsibility for embedding new products into Regulatory reporting structures;
• Co-ordinate the preparation of ad hoc reporting requests from other Group internal functions;
• Assist in the impact analysis of new regulatory requirements
If you are applying for the role please make sure that you are currently doing some of these in your most recent role
• Part qualified or newly qualified accountant with a multi-national background
• Some exposure to preparing regulatory returns
• Proficient in MS Office with good working knowledge of Excel.
If you have the suitable experience send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.