Growing Green Energy Company In Dublin Require Qualified Accountant With 0-5 years PQE
An established green energy company with domestic and international operations has a permanent job vacancy for a Qualified Group Accountant to join their growing team in Dublin. This is a perfect career enhancing opportunity for someone looking to work closely with a CFO.
The Group Financial Accountant will gain exposure to all areas of the accounting function including:
- Preparation of Group consolidated quarterly financial statements.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements for all Irish holding ad subsidiary companies.
- Reporting financial performance of subsidiary companies to the executive committee and board.
- Monitoring of performance of international subsidiaries and liaising with colleagues abroad.
- Input into cash forecasting and business planning models.
- Assisting with implementation of ERP system.
This is an ideal job opportunity for a Qualified Accountant from industry or coming directly from practice. 2 years PQE would be the ideal amount of experience for this company, however they will consider candidates either side of this if the career trajectory is strong.
An impressive salary will be offered to the preferred candidate, in addition to a 10% bonus, 10% pension and 25 day’s holidays.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.