- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of Quality and QMS while being able to deliver in QA projects and help with the core development of Quality Procedures.
- Drive compliance across the site and work cross functionally with other sites to develop alignment for ISO13485 certification.
- Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to results expected. Determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Drive business imrovement by taking charge of projects and mentoring junior staff and helping them to develop.
- Drives business improvements through mentoring and support for the continuous improvement initiatives while also being part of Audit team
- Escalation point for quality related non-conformances and CAPAs
- Third level qualification in Quality Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in medical device industry with good knowledge of Quality Management Systems (e.g. ISO9001/ ISO13485/ ISO14971/ GMP) and Awareness of relevant laws and regulations (e.g. CE/ FDA/ PAL)
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.