Sigmar is partnering with one of the world’s largest and most successful Investment Banks. With more than 1000 engineers based in Ireland, it’s now regarded as one of their key global tech centres.
We are looking for experienced Java developers to join the team. You will be working on enterprise trading systems that will be rolled out globally. This is a 12-month daily rate contract based in Galway that can offer up to €400 per day (the equivalent of €92,000 per year) for strong developers.
• Work with cross-functional team to understand project objectives, use cases and systems design requirements.
• Develop original and creative technical solutions.
• Work independently on delivering complex technical features.
• May determine and develop approaches to solutions.
• Report status, identify issues/ risks proactively and provide alternative plans for recovery.
• Communicate effectively in a team-oriented environment.
• Mentoring of junior team members.
• Help to define development standards for team.
What You Need
• 5+ years of application design & development experience
• Java, Spring and Webservices (SOAP/REST)
• Test Automation & Testing Frameworks
Why should you apply for this role?
• 6-month contract with a view to extension
• Paying €400 per day (€92,000+ per annum)
• Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
• Onsite Parking
If you need any additional information, contact Chris Stewart on 01474 4601. I have extensive experience dealing with first time contractors, so feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.