Sigmar Recruitment have a new role available with a global fintech giant based in South Dublin for an experienced Oracle EBS App support Engineer.
What you will do:
- EBS application patching, cloning and other typical application management activities
- Troubleshooting technical issues as escalated from application Functional and Development support teams.
- Identify and resolve database performance issues, database capacity issues and other distributed data issues.
- Responsible for monitoring, SQL & PL/SQL system wide performance tuning,
- User/schema management, RMAN backup and recovery of Oracle databases and disaster recovery.
- Responsible for database monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, high-availability strategies in a 24x7 Production environment.
- Provide incident and problem diagnosis and advanced troubleshooting when required.
What you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Database administrator with exposure to Oracle EBS application systems.
- Oracle eBusiness installation, upgrades (12.1 and 12.2) and cloning experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of database administration (design, installation and troubleshooting) of Oracle 11g and 12c databases on Linux and Solaris platforms.
- Experience of creating, upgrading and patching Oracle EBS environments on Linux and Solaris.
- Exposure to Unix shell scripting (Perl, Kom, Bash).
- Good knowledge of Oracle RAC and Data Guard tools.
- Exposure to Oracle's Fusion Middleware technology:
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g.
- Oracle Forms and Reports 11g.
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g.
- Oracle Single Sign-on.
- Experience with load balancing concepts, and clustering technologies.
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this role or for more information, contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.