Stock Loans and Collateral Analyst – 1-year FTC
A Multinational Investment Bank and Asset Manager based in a beautiful City Centre location is looking to hire an expert in Stock Loans and Collateral Management.
The Position: We are looking for an experiencedStock Loans & Collateral Analyst. The pay range we’re offering is €35,000 - €50,000.
- 2+ years’ experience in Stock Loans and Collateral Management;
- Good understanding of haircuts, margins, credit ratings and pre-pays, as well as an understanding of Business Risk of exposure difference;
- Products knowledge: Equities, Fixed Income, Letters of Credit, ETF’s;
- Systems experience: Excel, Bloomberg, Reuters;
- You will be responsible for managing €100bln of assets, tracking and forecasting the everyday collateral requirements, communicating with the trading desk, managing liquidity and counterparty exposures.
- You will act as a first line support for the trading desk to ensure Global balance sheets and liquidity targets.
The Location: Very central close to the Luas, Dart, Boats and other public transport; Beautiful location for having lunch on a sunny day!
Why should you apply:
- Work for a Multinational Asset Manager;
- Diversify your experience;
- Try before you buy!
APPLY NOW by sending your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa to discuss your suitability on 01 4744633.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.