Senior Settlement Operations Manager – Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Asset Manager
A global Asset Manager is introducing a brand-new Business unit that focuses on storing and trading Bitcoin.
Company: Privately owned Asset Manager employing over 100+ staff in Ireland with a high emphasis on creating and nurturing a positive work environment and commitment to their staff and their development.
Position: We are looking for an experienced Settlement Operations Manager. The pay range we’re offering is €70,000 - €76,000 + 20% Bonus
- 7+ years’ experience in Operational Custody including 3+ years at a manager level;
- Excellent understanding of institutional clients, hedge funds and trade execution;
- Passionate about Innovation;
- You will be responsible for all trade confirmation and settlement processes, reporting, and inquiry responses;
- You will work closely with Exchange and Custody Operations, Technology Support and Relationship Managers to ensure understanding of complex client trading and operational needs;
- You will share best practices with others and drive successful results;
Location: Dublin City West close to Luas and Bus services, Free Parking is also available;
Why should you apply:
- A chance to be a part of something new and trendy;
- Gain experience with Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin;
- Work-life balance;
APPLY NOW by sending your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa to discuss your suitability on 01 4744633.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.