FUND ANALYTICS TEAM LEADER – Dublin South – Dundrum – €40-50k
An Irish Investor Administration organisation with clients such as Asset and Wealth Managers and Law firms all across the world are expanding and therefore looking for a Team Leader for their Fund Analytics team.
You will be working closely with Regulatory Reporting Manager to help with client on-boarding projects which would include conducting process analysis, creating SLA’s and agreements with clients; identify and generate requirements for automation, oversee the production and delivery of monthly reporting on PRIIPs / MiFID II calculations, process client documentation.
Other responsibilities include:
- Engaging your team in various projects to do with regulatory change, systems testing and client on-boarding;
- Hold monthly One-on-One meetings, perform appraisals, performance reviews, setting KPI’s etc;
Successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in Fund Administration;
- Some Team Leading experience which included holding One-on-One meetings, performance reviews etc;
- Client Management experience;
- Must be eligible to work full-time in Ireland/EU; Minimum Stamp 4 Visa is required;
APPLY NOW by sending your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call me (Neringa) on 01 4744633 to discuss your suitability.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.