Asset Manager - Valuations
€38,000 - €45,000
Dublin City Centre
You will play a lead role in co-ordinating, monitoring and managing a panel of third party Valuers and Auctioneers and to manage, interrogate and report on valuation reports received on their property portfolio.
- Proactively manage the Valuations system, Valuers and ordering of Valuation Reports.
- Ensure all Valuers and Insurances are in place.
- Manage the panel of Valuers to ensure optimum performance and appropriate up-to-date information, such as Professional Indemnity Insurance, is held on file.
- Conduct reviews of members of the Valuer Panel.
- Appoint and remove Valuers as appropriate.
- Manage the process of valuation reports for Real Estate, ASU and Litigation Teams.
- Interrogate received valuation reports to ensure accurate information on subject and comparative properties.
Your Knowledge and experience:
- Minimum two years’ experience in a Residential Property Valuation / Estate Agency/ Valuations Environment, valuing properties for sale nationwide.
- Ability to manage and drive processes with third parties will be an essential element to this position.
- Must have experience in a target driven environment, with ability to follow through on tasks.
- Good working knowledge of conveyancing transactions and conveyancing issues is an advantage.
For more information on this position please contact Noirin Kerr on 01-4744606 or email your CV to email@example.com
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.