Group Accountant| Renewable Energy| South County Dublin| Salary €55- €62K+ bonus +pension, parking, and work from home policy.
An opportunity for a Group Management Accountant has become available within a growing and established Renewable Energy company based in South County Dublin. This role will report into the Head of Finance.
There are two types of the profile for this role:
- A candidate who has been trained in practice- preferably Big 4/Top 10 and have then gone on to work in an industry environment, ideally an SME or similar.
- You can also be working at a manager level in a Big 4 Environment and looking to transition into an industry role. If this is the case and you are coming from practice, it is important that you have an industry client base.
A full job spec for this job will be provided upon application.
Responsibilities for this Group Accountant job:
- Preparation of Group consolidated financial statements for presentation to management, board, and investors
- Involvement in the implementation of a new ERP as well as any other project work.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements
- Working with the external auditors to complete the audit of the year-end Group and subsidiary financial statements
- Input into cash forecasting and business planning models.
- Qualified ACA / ACCA.
- Beneficial for this person to have experience preparing group consolidations and relevant accounting standards.
Please apply with CV to email@example.com or call me on 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.