Finance Manager | 65K
My client, a construction company based in West Dublin are recruiting for a Finance Manager.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly financial reporting pack including full P&L, Balance Sheet and analysis of same.
- Direct and manage all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions of the organisation
- Preparation and Review of monthly/quarterly management accounts and preparation of reporting packs for the Managing Director.
- Monitor and report on agreed KPIs
- Prepare and issue weekly and monthly reports
- Overseeing AR, Credit Control and AP.
- Ensure effective and robust site financial controls are in place to minimise risk
- Participate in senior management meetings to review company progress.
- Responsibility for year-end audit process
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CPA, ACCA, CPA) with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
- Excellent IT skills and full proficiency in Microsoft Office, ERP systems.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical ability and excellent numerical skills.
- Analysing information, planning and reporting research results;
- Strategic planning and an attention to detail;
For more info on this role or any other roles advertised please click “apply” or send your CV to Graham at email@example.com
A full job spec will be provided once you apply for this job opportunity
For a confidential call please feel free to call Graham Crone on 01 4744642
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.