Administration Assistant / Team Coordinator
Based in buzzing Dublin 2, our client is looking their next Administration Assistant / Team Coordinator to join thei ever growing team.
They are looking for a professional and experienced Administrative Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis and will offer a salary of €35k, with a host of lovely benefits on top!
As Administrative Assistant / Team Coordinator, you will support a team and often senior management in an administrative and problem solving function in areas to inlude (but not limited to!):
- Diary management and appointment booking
- Act as gatekeeper - expertly manage and filter all incoming calls
- Liaise with clients, agencies and third party suppliers as required
- Meeting coordination to include scheduling, room booking, agenda preparation, catering, logistics, AV / tech
- Document preparation - typing, formatting and proofing
- Assisting with tenders and proposals if and when required
- Correspondence and email management
- Travel coordination - overseas and domestic travel to include flights, visas, hotels, dining and leisure and preparation of itineraries for same
- Expense and credit card management
What you must have:
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant and office based experience, in a similar role
- Experience in managing busy or multiple diaries - have experience with managing scheduling conflicts with ease
- Experience in coordinating frequent travel (domestic and abroad)
- A great team spirit, a knowledge of how and when to use tact and discretion, excellent interpersonal skills and a good dose of initiative
If this sounds like something you'd be perfect for, please send me your CV at email@example.com and I will respond in due course!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.