An accounts assistant is required for an expanding company in North Dublin.
- The Accounts Assistant will match orders, delivery dockets and supplier invoices for our multiple sites, inputting them into the system, and filing of invoices.
- You will conduct price checks on agreed prices with our suppliers.
- The successful candidate will ensure that the accounts for each site have the applicable orders charged and invoiced to maintain accurate costing reports.
- You will input the supplier’s invoices daily.
- Your role will involve chasing outstanding delivery dockets & proof of delivery from all sites, and confirming delivery when POD is absent.
- The Accounts Assistant will review invoices that come in with different prices and investigate with procurement & Suppliers as applicable.
- You will address any overcharges or errors in a timely manner.
- You will conduct monthly reviews for each supplier and match invoices against statements.
- The Accounts Assistant will Bank Reconciliations and assist with monthly accounts.
- Ability to deal with a high volume of deliveries and invoices.
- Experience in the construction/engineering/ supply chain industry is an advantage for this role.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative & have an excellent knowledge of the industry.
For more details contact Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy on email@example.com
If you know anyone you think that this may suit, please feel free to pass on my details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.