Customer Service Executive and Office Administrator
Based in Tallaght, our client is looking to find a strong Customer Service focussed Office Administrator to join their team. This is a permanent role in a relaxed, fun environment that will offer a salary of up to €25,000.
This organisation operates, sells and services a wide range of retail based consumer products, with nearly 50,000 units in operation across Ireland and Northern Ireland!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Being the first and main point of contact for all incoming customer queries
- Logging all queries and working to find a solution to customer issues
- Developing a strong knowledge of all products and be able to provide information on same to customers
- Managing all incoming communication and correspondence - email, phone and letter
- Assist with general office administration to include filing, scanning, stock and supply maintenance
- Front of house and reception cover where required
- Ensure meeting rooms are presentable and well maintained for last minute client meetings
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- A genuine passion for providing top class customer service
- Administration skills - ideally 6 - 12 months office based experience
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be responded to in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.