Help Desk Agent
West Dublin organisation seeks an enthusiastic, energetic and customer focused individual to join their team as a Customer Service Help Desk Agent.
The right candidate for this Customer Service Job will possess excellent communication and people skills combined with a history in customer service and stong administration skills.
This customer service job will involve:
- Liaising with clients and engineers
- Assisting with a range of client queries
- Ensuring excellent customer service for all sites and clients
- Using various information technology systems
- General administration and ad hoc roles as required
Requirements for this customer service job:
- Minimum requirement of a Leaving Certificate required
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Extensive product and system training will be provided - allowing you to become an expert in the field!
This role is ideal for a someone who is looking to make the move from retail or hospitality to an office environement!
Please note, this role will involve shift work:
- Saturday shifts - if you work a Saturday, you get a day off during the week
- Evening shifts - on rotation, you will work until 7pm (latest!) some evenings - rostered in advance so can still make and attend evening plans!
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be responded to in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.