My client a growing company based in Dublin 18 currently have a requirement for a newly qualified from a Top 10 or Big 4 practice or a qualified accountant from Industry – ideally a large SME or Multi-National
• Preparation of Group consolidated financial statements for presentation to management, board, investors and other funding partners.
• Preparation of year-end financial statements for all Irish holding and subsidiary companies.
• Working with the external auditors to complete the audit of the year end
• Reporting financial performance of subsidiary companies.
• Liaison with all third-party service providers providing asset management and accounting/audit services.
• Input into cash forecasting and business planning models.
• Ad hoc projects as they arise
• The company is currently implementing an ERP system and the Group accountant will be involved in this process.
• Qualified Accountant with a Top 10 or Big 4 practice background working on audits of industry clients
• Qualified Accountant with group accounting experience from a large SME or MNC
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura In Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.