Accounts assistant required for a well-known media company with an immediate start.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Financial Accountant and be responsible for providing accounting and associated administrative support for the business.
- Proactively processing of all business payments including supplier invoices.
- Preparation of Month-end reporting (Accounts payable ledger/purchasing) and reconciliation with Management Accounts.
- Monthly preparation of cash flow projections.
- Monthly & annual revenue reporting including PSWT returns.
- Monthly fixed asset reporting.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Managing, projecting, monitoring & reporting on purchase costs and all spending against the capital project’s budget; and reconciliation of same to ensure transparency and audit-ready status at all times.
- Maintaining, monitoring, and cost analysis of data.
- Providing administration support and to cover for other members of the Finance Team.
- Have a minimum of 4 year’s relevant work experience; including accounts payable.
- Excellent attention to details
- Competent in the use of financial systems and intermediate/advanced competency in MS Excel.
- Be proactive, results orientated and demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent organisation, communication & interpersonal skills.
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.