A new ‘Accounts Assistant’ job has become available within a Dublin City Centre organisation.
Boasting benefits such as flexitime and pension, this is the perfect job for you if you have some previous experience in a similar role and are looking for the next step.
A day in the life of your new Accounts Assistant job could look a little like this:
- Report to the Senior Finance Executive and the Assistant Financial Accountant within the Finance Section on all matters pertaining to the finance function.
- Provide secretarial assistance to the Head of Finance.
- Provide administrative support to the team in preparing documentation for dissemination to the Audit, Strategy & Risk Committee.
- Receipt payments.
- Draft and type correspondence.
- Maintain creditor’s invoices on purchases ledger.
- Assist in the preparation of Creditors Ledger reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of Debtors Ledger reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of Accruals and prepayments and monthly financial reporting processes.
What we need from you:
- At least one year’s satisfactory experience in a financial administrative/accounts assistant role.
- Experience in bookkeeping, monthly financial reporting and management accounts preparation.
- Experience of integrated accounting computer packages.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and in particular Excel software package.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
If this looks like the Accounts Assistant job for you - Apply now!
Email your CV to email@example.com or Call 014744659.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.