Sigmar Recruitment has a great job available for a Qlikview Developer within a Global Healthcare company in Galway!
What you will do:
- Building the data logic, data models and interfaces for QlikView dashboards
- QlikView user interface knowledge: charts, graphs, tables, expressions, properties, tabs, layout
- QlikView scripting knowledge: understanding QlikView scripting, data analysis and QlikView data models
- SQL/Data knowledge: data acquisition and manipulations skills in SQL-compliant or other data sources
- Developing front-end applications using QlikView
- Utilising the scripting language to meet complex business requirements
- Extract, transform and load data from multiple data sources into the QlikView application
- Design, build, test and debug QlikView solutions based upon specified requirements
- Follow implementation standards and defined deployment process per COE guidelines
- Utilize source control tools
- Tune data loads and QlikView application for efficient performance
- Proactively share knowledge with other team members
What you should have:
- Strong Qlikview knowledge, with 2+ years’ experience of both scripting and data visualisation/user experience
Demonstrable experience QlikView development
Experience of QlikView set-up and configuration
Understanding of data visualisation techniques
Advanced SQL writing ability (partially with SQL server.)
Strong communication skills
Ability to work with cross-functional teams and drive projects across functions
Effective style of presenting solutions to senior leaders and employees at varying levels across the organisation
Ability to work with a team, following general directions from several sources, focus attention on details and complete projects
- Third Level Degree or equivalent in related field or equivalent experience
- Qlikview Developer Certification
- Experience working for/with a Multinational environment
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +3531 4744 686.
If you don't have an updated CV, call me to have a chat and let's see is there a way for you to go forward or perhaps I can help you with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.