A lucrative firm, based in Dublin City Centre, boasting brand new state of the art facilities and providing amazing benefits, are looking to hire a ‘Billing Analyst’.
If you are capable of working on a busy accounts team, and supporting it as it grows and develops with the company, this could be the perfect job for you.
A day in your new Billing Analyst job could look a little like this:
- Ensuring that fee earners are accurately setup on the system and rates entered.
- Managing Client and Matter setups and amendments ensuring adherence to regulations and tax consideration.
- eBilling setups – assisting with the rate setups for eBilling and ensuring that the appropriate flags are maintained for reporting through the system.
- Setting and reporting exception rates for specific clients.
- Assessing requests to amend billing address information and ensuring that appropriate AOL checks have been completed.
- Analysing and maintaining matter VAT positions and ensuring appropriate default settings are in place.
- Responsible for leading and governing the end-to-end quality of ebilling services.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in a similar role - working with data and system changes.
- Previous exposure to working with automated Billing and Cost systems.
- Strong understanding of eBilling is beneficial.
- Good Excel skills will be required.
If you feel you have the experience and the capabilities to take on this Billing Analyst Job, apply now! Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 014744659.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.