Group Accountant | 60k
My client, an Energy company based in South Dublin are recruiting for a Group Accountant to join their growing finance team.
- Preparation of Group consolidated financial statements for presentation to management, board, investors and other funding partners.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements for all Irish holding ad subsidiary companies.
- Working with the external auditors to complete the audit of the year end Group and subsidiary financial statements.
- Reporting financial performance of subsidiary companies to the executive committee and board.
- Liaison with all third-party service providers providing asset management and accounting/audit services.
- Input into cash forecasting and business planning models.
- Ad hoc projects as they arise – e.g. tax planning, preparation of information memoranda etc.
- The company is currently implementing an ERP system and the Group accountant will be involved in this process.
- The candidate must be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Experience in preparing group consolidations and the relevant accounting standards.
- Fluency in French with be an advanage
For more info on this role or any other roles advertised please click “apply” or send your CV to Graham at email@example.com
A full job spec will be provided once you apply for this job opportunity
For a confidential call please feel free to call Graham Crone on 01 4744642
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.