Sigmar Recruitment are currently looking for a Site Engineer for our Road-Surfacing division in the Meath area.
Full-time permanent position.
The preferred candidate will work alongside an experienced Contracts Manager and will be given the opportunity to take on more management duties and progress to Site Management.
- Management of on-site labour and sub-contractors.
- Complete accurate measurement and assessment of contract progress and completion.
- Monitor contract progress with regards to targeted project outcomes, quality management systems, contract specification and customer expectations.
- Day to day liaison with client site supervision staff.
- Maintain daily site diary detailing labour and machinery on site.
- Take samples of material.
- Surface tests.
- Traffic management organisation.
- Complete agreement on contract measures and timely billing of all works.
- Monitor financial performance of projects.
- Be fully compliant with Health & Safety.
Qualifications & Experience
- Third level qualification in Engineering or Construction (level 8 preferred).
- 2-4 years post graduate experience.
- Knowledge and interest in: Surface works, road construction etc.
- Ability to work in a high paced, deadline environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC skills and good administration skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills.
If interested and available for this role, please contact & send you CV to Brian:
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.