eBilling Analyst | 38K
My client, based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for an eBilling Analyst to join their growing finance team. The ideal candidate will have previous Billing experience and an understanding of eBilling and related systems.
- Ensuring that fee earners are accurately setup on the system and rates entered.
- Managing Client and Matter setups and amendments ensuring adherence to regulations and tax consideration.
- eBilling setups – assisting with the rate setups for eBilling and ensuring that the appropriate flags are maintained for reporting through the system.
- Setting and reporting exception rates for specific clients.
- Assessing requests to amend billing address information and ensuring that appropriate AOL checks have been completed.
- Managing people changes as notified through the internal HR systems.
- Analysing and maintaining matter VAT positions and ensuring appropriate default settings are in place.
- Ensuring annual rate increases are processed into the system.
- Responsible for leading and governing the end-to-end quality of ebilling services.
- Previous experience in a similar role, working with data and system changes and an understanding of how these impacts the production of financial documents and reports is essential.
- Previous exposure to working with automated Billing and Cost systems.
- Strong understanding of eBilling and related systems/processes is beneficial.
- Good Excel skills will be required.
For more info on this role or any other roles advertised please click “apply” or send your CV to Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job spec will be provided once you apply for this job opportunity
For a confidential call please feel free to call Graham Crone on 01 4744642
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.