Our client a production and manufacturing company in Co.Louth have an opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant.
You will be part of a team of fifteen finance team of 15 professionals
- Responsible for the production of all financial information to the operational management
- Prepare, monitor and maintain annual departmental and company budgets and forecasts
- Responsible for the continuing development of sound financial controls and procedures within the organisation. Assisting in monitoring and implementation of controls across the organisation. Assisting with Legal, Insurance, Co Secretarial, Financial & Compliance Audits, Risk Management
- Evaluate and review the company’s contractual obligations. Develop or modify new or existing reports based on business line management requirements and requests. Managing the company’s taxation exposure to minimize same. Ensuring that the billing process is well managed and that invoices adhere to the local company's VAT rules
- What we need from you**:
- Qualified accountant: ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years PQE. Broad accounting experience, at least 3 years’ experience in a senior role
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational and management skills;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with particular emphasis on planning, working to tight deadlines
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft office , intermediate to advanced excel and access skills essential.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Three years accounting experience in a multinational environment.
Excellent career progression with this company
Email CV to email@example.com or Call Orla on 014744605
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.