Assistant Accountant | 45K
My client, a multinational Financial Services company based in South Dublina are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant. Ideal candidate will be Part Qualified Accountant and have 2 years experience working as an accounts assistant.
- Assist in the annual external audit and statutory account preparation
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Oversee VAT reporting including bi-monthly filings to Revenue, and irrecoverable VAT calculations
- Oversee the PSWT process, ensuring the withheld tax is accurately reported on the Oracle general ledger, and refunds from Revenue are claimed on a timely basis
- Assist in corporation tax reviews, coordinating with Group Tax, external advisers and Ireland Finance team
- Act as Administrator for the Revenue Online Service (ROS) application
- Coordinate with the Global Finance Services (GFS) team to support the Accounts Receivable process, ensuring that receivables are collected on a timely basis, and doubtful debts are appropriately provided
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Previous Financial Services would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to develop strong working relationships with the business
- Pro-active – ability to use initiative, self-starting, ability to prioritise and deliver within deadlines
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritise and organise workflow
- Highly computer literate with superior skills in Microsoft Excel, and knowledge of accounting applications e.g. Oracle E-Business Suite, Hyperion, etc.
To apply for this Assistant Accountant role based in South Dublin, contact in confidence Graham Crone in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.