Financial Accountant| International Communication Multinational
My client, an international communications company is seeking to hire a financial accountant on an initial 12-month contract.
The role will involve being responsible for a number of global entities, in addition to have cross functional US GAAP and Treasury reporting responsibilities.
This is a crucial role in the finance department of a fast paced and innovative technology multi-national. The salary on offer for the position is 60-63k + bonus.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities with the business units and the cross-functional teams
• Complete monthly, quarterly and year end closing process for the assigned functional areas and legal entities in accordance with strict corporate timelines
• Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed on a monthly basis in accordance with corporate timelines
• Prepare monthly and quarterly P&L and balance sheet variance analysis to include accurate and clear commentary for variances that arise
• Proactively manage the timely review of disputed and clearing accounts and work collaboratively with the cross functional team for resolution
• Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly International Cash Flow reporting/forecasting inputs
• Provide management with accurate, reliable and timely financial information.
• Daily review of AP invoice aging report including working proactively across the cross functional teams for successful resolution of issues and open items
• Lead / partake in specific project assignments and ensure they are completed to an excellent standard and in line with agreed timelines
• 4-6-year post qualification experience (in fast paced multi-national environment)
• ACCA / ACA /CIMA Qualified
• Experience using Oracle ERP desired
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.