M&A Analyst (Corporate Finance) | Tech Start-Up (iGaming)| City Centre
A very successful and innovative tech start-up in the iGaming sector is seeking to hire a M&A Analyst on a permanent basis.
The role will report to the owners of the business with the sole focus of assisting with external growth of the organisation.
The role also involves analysing new business opportunities as well as performing due diligence on identified business targets.
This is a permanent position paying 55k – 65k + excellent benefits. Interviews will take place later next week.
The M&A Analyst will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
● Perform market research, competitive research, and industry trends research
● Perform analysis of potential sectors and growth opportunities matching company's
● Analyze new business opportunities
● Perform initial due diligence of the identified targets
● Estimate value range of the identified targets
● Assist in the strategy setting of the company through research and different analysis
● Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across the organisation to understand
● Prepare different analysis/reports as per request
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience in a Corporate Finance Team in Big 4
● Degree in Finance Statistics, Mathematics, Financial engineering or similar.
● Experience in Financial modelling and Statistical analysis
● Advanced user of Ms Excel
● Experience in Valuation and Due diligence
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.