DevOps Technical Support Engineer - City Centre, Permanent
Sigmar is glad to announce a new, Technical Support Engineer, DevOps role for a fast growing company to be based in Dublin city Centre.
This is a great opportunity for someone to get into DevOps with a organisation who supports personal growth & promotes a supportive culture!
If you are:
- Curious about software technology and can demonstrate expert troubleshooting skills
- Love delighting people - even customers who are having a bad day
- Want to be an integral part of a world-class technical support organization
- Can get creative when the answer is not obvious
- Possess a hunger for knowledge - always want to learn more and do better
- Collaborate easily across teams or disciplines to solve problem
- Technical Support experience - Track record of providing superior end-user software support via email, phone, and social media
- Knowledge of web technologies and cloud infrastructures: Web Servers (Windows or Linux), OS Distributions, network and systems troubleshooting tools, web development platforms, cloud hosting services like AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
- Working knowledge of container management software such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.
- Fantastic work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.