Group Accountant| Not for profit sector| Dublin city centre| Salary up €55K- €65K
A Group Accountant role has become available in an established not for profit organization based in Dublin city centre. This job will be responsible for the consolidation, budgeting, forecasting and reporting process. You will also provide support to the stakeholders and ensure that the organization meets regulatory and policy compliance.
This is a 12 month contract initially with a possibility of going on longer.
Responsibilities for this Group Accountant will include:
- Timely submission of financial statements and year end preparation.
- Consolidation of annual reports and preparation of detailed analysis to support the results.
- Review and manage staff performance.
- Manage projects and activities within the finance team.
The requirements for this job:
- Qualified accountant with 4-6 years’ PQE.
- GAAP/FRS 102 experience ideally.
- Group/consolidation experience.
- Experience working with senior management.
If you have the required experience for this Group Accountant position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.