Qualified Accountant required for a global multinational company.
- Responsible for the production of all financial information to the operational management
- Prepare, monitor and maintain annual departmental and company budgets and forecasts
- Responsible for the continuing development of sound financial controls and procedures within the organisation.
- Assisting in monitoring and implementation of controls across the organisation.
- Assisting with Legal, Insurance, Co Secretarial, Financial & Compliance Audits, Risk Management
- Evaluate and review the company's contractual obligations.
- Develop or modify new or existing reports based on business line management requirements and requests.
- Managing the company's taxation exposure to minimize same.
Ensuring that the billing process is well managed and that invoices adhere to the local company's VAT rule
Qualified ACA ,ACCA, CIMA
Minimum of 3-5 years PQE
Multinational experience essential.
If you fit the bill please apply today to Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy on firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.