One of the best-established FMCG company is recruiting for a Senior Analyst.
The purpose of this role is to run the Irish tax compliance agenda (TP and corporate tax) and to provide audit support and general tax support.
- Running the Irish tax reporting for external reporting purposes and Irish tax compliance (transfer pricing and direct tax) including audit support
- Further support of the Senior Manager Ireland in leading the Tax agenda in Ireland:
- Tax risk management/mitigation;
- Ensuring that all tax policies are consistently executed;
- Partnering with business stakeholders;
- Support on commercial projects;
- Support the transfer pricing strategy within the Irish business;
- Tax support across the wider European region / globally;
- Attend support in meeting all tax reporting and compliance requirements
- Support the Irish and European market from a transfer pricing perspective including in projects and deals that impact the markets, which includes the overall Supply agenda
- ACA or ACCA /AITI qualified (UK or Ireland) with 2 years PQE either in a tax department of a Big 4 accountancy practice or a multi-national in-house tax department;
- Transfer pricing experience is preferable;
- Irish Tax compliance and International tax experience is preferable;
- Strong team working and communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills;
- Familiarity with OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines.
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.