Manufacturing Technicians required for an expanding medical device company based in Galway.
Your new role:
- You will work with the Manufacturing team in developing, trouble-shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods.
- There is an element of electronic troubleshooting, PLC programming and electronic hardware interfacing.
- You will perform equipment qualifications and validations.
- Take responsibility in preventative maintenance procedures.
- Show initiative in improving processes and procedures.
What you will need:
- HETAC Level 6 qualfication or Senior Trades.
- Manufacturing processing knowledge with at least 2 to 5 years' experience in a manufacturing or process role.
- Medical device experience would be ideal but not essential.
For more information, please contact Emma Ward on email@example.com or 091 455 307 apply today
Please note, Sigmar Recruitment will not submit your CV to any Third Party without your permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.