Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Administrator to join our ambitious and innovative client in Cork. This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary as well as exceptional working conditions.
Operating within the Quality and Compliance Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for updating quality processes and developing best practice procedures. You will be a motivated, self-starter with strong experience in the use of Lean tools and practices.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Updating and releasing of process procedures
- Participating in internal audits
- Ensure measurement equipment is calibrated correctly and properly maintained
- Develop and implement quality improvement strategies
- Participate in incident/ accident investigations
- Ensure all cGMP requirements are achieved (equipment usage, data collection and process controls)
- Proven experience working within Quality Administration
- Strong experience/ knowledge of ISOxpress would be a distinct advantage
- Exceptional IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Projects)
- SAP experience
- Lean/ Six Sigma certification desirable
- Outstanding communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Excellent decision making skills
- Ability to influence and effect change
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org, TODAY!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.