We specialise in Banking, Funds and Insurance and have opportunities for recruiters to specialise in these areas.
- End to end management of recruitment process on the client and candidate side
- Candidate sourcing (online, social media, networking, database management)
- Business development of existing and new clients (cold calling, attending events, networking and client meetings)
- Candidate screening and support (interviewing, consultation, interview preparation)
- Becoming a SME on your market place in order to offer advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates and market conditions.
- Giving valuable input to press, media, blogs and company communications including salary surveys.
- Achieving core KPIs and sales targets
- Sourcing and managing your own accounts, building relationships with the key decision makers
- Recording all candidate and client activities accurately on internal systems
- Developing and delivering end to end professional service solutions
- 1 years’ experience minimum working as a Recruitment Consultant in a recruitment agency
- Strong academic background
- Naturally inquisitive and a nose for investigating
- Market knowledge of financial services
- Confident communicator
- Commercially minded with an interest in how businesses work
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- Performs best under pressure
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%)– with no thresholds
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
- Active sports clubs – yoga, cycling, running and golf
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard
- Healthy work-life balance
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney, Recruitment & Development Manager at Sigmar on +353 19619720 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.