- Execute Scrum Ceremonies while adapting them to meet organisation and team needs
- Coach Scrum Teams to collaborate effectively and organise their work successfully
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to provide a vision to the team that describes where the product or Service is headed
You would need:
- Deep knowledge of agile principles and practices
- Experience in coaching teams
- Previous development background
- Advanced Knowledge of at least one complimentary Agile practice Kanban or Lean Startup
- Working knowledge of Scaled Agile Frameworks(SAFEe, LeSS) as well as waterfall frameworks(PRINCE2 or PMP)
- Agile Certification (CSM, PSM) desirable
All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland (have valid Stamp 4 or EU passport).
For more information contact Maja: email@example.com/ 01 474 4699.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.