Looking for an Operations Director to look after a Manufacturing Facility in the West of Ireland.
You will be responsible for overseeing and managing Production, Facilities, Quality and EH&S in addition to supporting the company in it's growth and expansion.
- Day to day effective management of production to ensure that products are produced and delivered in a timely and cost effective manner
- Establish and monitor performance targets for the Production Units and take appropriate and timely corrective action where needed
- Identify and introduce new technologies and process improvement methods to continuously improve performance
- Work with all relevant departments to ensure the production schedule is optimised and achieved on time
- Ensure compliance across the operations while maintaining and improving health and safety systems and promote EHS compliant culture
- Report on Production Unit Performance at monthly management meetings
- Actively promote company culture, mission & values
- At least eight years engineering or manufacturing experience at production management level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in managing and driving change initiatives
- Results driven and self-motivated
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.