Sigmar Recruitment has a great role available for a Mobile Architect with a Global Tech Giant based in South Dublin.
- facilitate the architectural design and delivery of the native mobile apps
- provide architectural guidance and hands-on assistance to our engineering squads
- report directly to the Engineering Leader
- work directly with and alongside cross-functional teams in solving design problems as well as implementing best practices.
What you will need:
- 5+ years in App Development roles with a minimum of 1 year in an architecture level role
- A deep understanding of mobile architecture patterns, iOS and Android is essential.
- Excellent experience with Swift, Objective-C and Java
- Experience with Kotlin an advantage
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (REST, SOA, DDD)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Knowledge and experience of modern software development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban/Lean/XP)
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Automation.
- Excellent, proven written and verbal communication skills required.
To apply for this job or for more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +35314744686.
If you don't have an updated CV, call me to have a chat and let's see is there a way for you to go forward or perhaps I can help you with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.