Sigmar Recruitment has a new job for a BI/Data Analyst with Sports Analytics Company in Dublin City Centre!
- Work closely with the Performance Director on solutions to drive innovation, improve outcomes & optimise existing business practises in the Performance Department
- Data Analysis & Benchmarking in the area of Player contracting and performance
- Engage with the Finance Team in terms of all budgeting requirements within the Performance Department & analysis of same.
- Generate and develop reports and analysis in Tableau
- Work with stakeholders to identify business needs, set expectations & identify business improvement opportunities
- Control, monitor and report on business activities
What you will need:
- Minimum of 3 years of Business Intelligence/Data Analysis
- Proven track record in an environment as an Analyst
- Proven ability to manage a set of multi concurrent projects
- Experience creating dashboards and data visualisations with Tableau
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify expected deliverables from various stakeholders
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Problem-solving & decision making
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +3531 4744 686.
If you don't have an updated CV, call me to have a chat and let's see is there a way for you to go forward or perhaps I can help you with more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.