Job Title - Accountant
Duration – Permanent
Skills / Description - Finalist, newly qualified, treasury experience ( will get trained if none) or someone from small practice with accounts preparation
Salary - €45,0000-€55,000 + bonus ,pension and more
- Organization of proper and timely accounting of the company according to IFRS, and entry of relevant transactions in SAP.
- Liquidity reporting and cash position analysis.
- Supporting preparation of business plans and forecasts.
- Processing of various treasury payments and administration of company bank accounts
- Supporting the negotiation and documentation of external financing.
- Involvement in the origination and negotiation of intra-group loans, including loan maintenance, reporting, and automated accounting through the Treasury Workstation
- Management of loan relationships including ongoing credit analysis.
- Liaising with group treasury in Europe, external advisors (tax and legal), local tax authorities, company directors and auditors.
- Supporting various treasury projects at a Group level.
Please apply with CV to email@example.com or click apply now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.