My client based in North Dublin currently have a requirement for an accountant at the final stages of their exams. You will have exposure to both month end, cash management and some treasury exposure
• Organization of proper and timely accounting of the company according to IFRS, and entry of relevant transactions in SAP.
• Liquidity reporting and cash position analysis.
• Supporting preparation of business plans and forecasts.
• Processing of various treasury payments
• Involvement in the origination and negotiation of intra-group loans, including loan maintenance, reporting
• ongoing credit analysis.
• Liaising with group treasury in Germany, external advisors, local tax authorities, company directors and auditors.
• Supporting various treasury projects
• Final stages of accountancy qualification or newly qualified . You can be from a practice background where you have gained accounts prep and audit experience
• Finalist or newly qualified accountant from Industry with cash management and treasury exposure
• Proficient IT skills (SAP, Microsoft Office, Treasury Software).
• Knowledge of accounting for financial instruments an advantage.
If you have the above experience send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.