My client within the Investment Banking space currently have a 6 month contract available for a qualified accountant with a financial services background – this possibly could go perm. Working as part of the Finance team, the Financial Accountant role will focus on the corporate reporting and regulatory reporting for the Group
• Monthly Financial Reporting including variance analysis and commentary
• Accuracy and maintenance of the general ledger and the resultant financial statements
• Preparation of monthly management reports
• Expense control, including vendor review and variance analysis
• Review and control of inter-company charges, transfer pricing
• Corporation tax and VAT returns
• Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly regulatory reports
• Developing a deep understanding of the regulatory rules contained in the Capital requirements Directive
• Working with colleagues across the Group
• Recently Qualified Accountant
• Experience of Financial Services is required including knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS.
• Previous experience of producing regulatory returns an advantage.
• Adaptability, focus, determination and flexibility are all key skill requirements.
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.