IT Systems Administrator
My client has a vacancy for a talented Systems Administrator who will look after the IT Systems, Applications and ensure the best practice of their security plan. This job is in Dublin City Centre and has a full benefits package.
- Fully support, install/configure and maintain our on-premise devices and applications including (but not limited to) the following:
- Printers & Peripherals
- Servers & Network Devices
- Applications (MS Office/365, Skype, Reapit, Argus, Yardi, Salesforce, Dynamics AX and CRM)
- Utilise systems such as WDS, PDQ Deploy and Sophos Cloud Console to deploy, manage and maintain user systems in line with standard imaging and ensure all devices are deployed with the relevant and latest versions of licensed applications.
- Ensure all devices are continually and effectively patched at operating system and application level.
- Ensure devices have the full suite of AV and malware prevention tools installed.
- Ensure all mobile devices or desktop devices located outside company owned premises are encrypted using the approved full disk encryption solution.
- Maintain master system images for all hardware types in use to ensure timely deployment options are available in the event of equipment failure.
- Monthly Status reports to IT Manager
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior support role, with demonstrable practical experience of desktop deployment and management.
- Proven Experience with Windows Server 2012 management and Active Directory usage to manage users and devices.
- Ambition and drive to constantly upskill and advance industry knowledge through research, lab equipment setups and training. Funding for courses up to and including Microsoft MCSA Server administration will be available.
For more info and a confidential chat, please contact Conor McHugh on 01 4744622 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.