2 x Internal Auditor Supervisors | Major Investment Multinational | Excellent salary
This is a fantastic opportunity to come into a brand new role with a global Investments multinational based in Dublin City Centre.
It is a high profile role where you will be exposed to various senior stakeholders from day 1 and there is scope to make a real impact within a short space of time. Candidates must be career driven and highly ambitious.
Key competencies required for the Internal Auditor Supervisor job based in Dublin City Centre:
• Qualified accountant
• Big 4 trained dealing with F/S clients
• IFRS knowledge desirable
• Performs audit testing of specified control area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
• Review the internal controls over financial reporting and various business process, and assists management in developing the proper internal controls
• Oversees the completion of all phases of the audit process including those of a complex nature
• Identify and implement measures to improve the audit process and to increase efficiency
• Provide key input into the development of the business risk assessment and annual audit plan
• Build relationships with all senior management – both finance and non-finance managers
Salary on this role ranges from 60k -65k + excellent benefits. Interviews will take place this week with an immediate offer.
Please contact email@example.com or call 01 4744626 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.