Are you fed up of Dublin Traffic? Looking for an opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle that is Dublin?
Sigmar recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the world’s leading infrastructure developers to recruit for site engineers in the South East. This in an important role in the company and the candidate will be offered a competitive salary and package. You will be a confident individual with the ability to prioritise a busy work-load, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Setting out works according to specifications and drawings.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Reporting to site manager daily.
• Deliver project to achieve client and design team goals.
• Manage Sub-contractors.
• Degree qualified in Engineering.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in setting out
• GPS, Level and total station experience required.
• Must have knowledge of health and safety policies.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Excellent communicator and motivated team player.
• Hold a good understanding of building regulations.
Our client has an excellent reputation in the construction industry. An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate and will be in line with qualifications and experience. Career development opportunities and ongoing work available.
Please send your CV to Gquinlan@sigmar.ie or call on 014744695
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.