If you are a Financial Accountant with 2+ years’ experience and have experience in managing the main accounting activities in medium to large size companies this is the role for you! This candidate must have strong analytical, finance and accounting skills and is commercially oriented with strong customer facing skills.
- Monthly management accounts preparation to tight deadlines within agreed SLA’s
- Reconciliation of all P & L and Balance sheet accounts to budgets and reporting on variances
- Preparation of month end reporting pack
- Provide variance analysis/ commentary back to client with relevant feedback
- Preparation of Quarterly reporting packs
- Assisting in cash flow reporting requirements
- Project team member for accounting systems upgrade/ implementation/ maintenance
- Ongoing strong financial control responsibilities
- Liaising with auditors/ tax advisors
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets
- Ad hoc reporting
- Willingness to get involved in all aspects of the company
- Liaising with Clients.
For further information on this role, please feel free to call Susan Crowley at Sigmar at 021 4847136 or email her at email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
- Supervise and manage on a daily operational basis another team member
- Excel- advanced level experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in managing the main accounts activities of medium to large size companies.
- Experienced in month end accounts preparation to tight deadlines.
- Team player with strong analytical, finance and accounting skills.
- Commercially oriented with good communication skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.