An ambitious company are looking for an account assistant to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
In your role as an Accounts Assistant you will be required to do the following
• Managing supplier invoices
• Highlight ‘risk’ accounts to the Finance Manager
• Ensure all outstanding monies due to the company are collected in a timely and efficient manor
• Responsible for transactional work and for bringing accounting records to trial balance stage monthly
• Communicating externally with partners on matters regarding their account/payments
• Assisting with end of month accounts
• Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure partner related queries are resolved
• Assisting with audit requests in a timely and accurate manner
• As hoc duties
• Minimum 1+ years’ experience as an accounts assistant
Follow the instructions below to apply for this account assistant role
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.