Financial Accountant – South Dublin - €50-55,000
Telecommunications company based in South Dublin are looking for an Accountant to join their team. The company in question has received an influx of funding and is going through rapid expansion. My client specialises in bringing broadband to rural areas in Ireland. Role is reporting to the Financial Controller
- Fixed Assets Accounting Experience
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified – will also consider finalists
- Telecommunications experience is advantageous
- ERP SAGE proficiency is desired, however not essential
- Working as part of the finance team with responsibility for maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the fixed asset register.
- Fixed asset register control, reporting and analysis of fixed asset additions, disposal and depreciation.
- Responsible for Ledger control, processing monthly journals and ad hoc activities to ensure consistency and accuracy within the Finance Function.
- Preparation of the Monthly profit and loss, balance sheet analysis reporting to country controller with comment on variances if and when they occur.
The Good Stuff
- Parking on site
- Salary €50-55,000 + Benefits
- Not a city centre location so will save the trekking in Commuter times.
- Energetic & passionate team- looking for someone to grow with them.
Great opportunity to get experience in an industry which is thriving at the moment.
Interested? Send cv to Louise Dillon in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar email@example.com. Alternatively give me a call directly on 01 4744639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.