If you’re a recent graduate, and interested in pursuing a career in indirect tax, we are looking for you!
We’re an International Financial Services Company, and due to the expansion of our business, we are now seeking to recruit a graduate as an international ‘Indirect Tax (VAT) Trainee’.
In return for your hard work we provide full training, 20 days holidays, free parking, and pension after one year.
To top it all off we provide fantastic growth opportunities for those who excel in their performance.
Back to the job:
As an indirect tax trainee you will be on a career path that will see you progress to working with your own portfolio of international corporate clients, ultimately becoming a professional in your field. The company will provide you with the relevant coaching, skills, training and support for your career development. Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of EU VAT legislation and its application across multiple member states.
- Provide VAT consulting advice and practical assistance to clients on a wide variety of international VAT issues.
- Provide technical advice when dealing with international VAT registrations and compliance issues.
- Research and interpret EU legislation.
- Prepare advice to clients.
- Manage and monitor changes in EU VAT laws/regulations.
Skills & Experience we need from you:
- Experience working within a similar tax or accounting role would be greatly beneficial.
- 3rd Level Qualification; Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Excellent computer skills, Excel and Word.
Apply now by emailing Sirina at email@example.com or Call 014744659.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.