The primary role of the CMS Analyst is to provide excellent contracting and payment support to the external Healthcare Professional as well as the internal affiliate business partner.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Contracting to Pay queries.
- Provide excellent customer experience through the timely coordination & execution of HCP contract to pay processes for assigned country. This requires monitoring daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs & ensuring effective distribution of the dashboard across the team
- Ensure adherence to anti-corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCPs.
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved.
- Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution for queries escalated from CMS Associates, including escalating as necessary to the CMS Managers
- Effectively coach & mentor the CMS Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across key processes.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Support global/regional CMS projects as required.
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English and a Nordic language essential (Swedish; Norwegian; Danish)
- 2-3 years’ customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills, together with experience identifying and delivering process change
- Experience in Sales Force, SAP P2P module, MS Office including Visio
- Experience with Contracting systems an advantage
Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in local/regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external Business Process Outsourced organisation/Meeting Planning company team members
- The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Operational controls for your area as well as the remediation for any deficiencies and the sharing of all learnings across the team.
- Actively work with the core team members, internal business partners, external support agencies, and Healthcare Professionals to build effective working relationships
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers & business partners
- Focus on measuring & improving our Healthcare Professional’s experience with the CMS process & teams
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & Global/Regional CMS team to influence/drive improvements for processes
Please feel free to call Susan Crowley on 021 4847136 or email me at email@example.com for further information and for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.