Sigmar Recruitment have a great job available for an experienced BI Developer within a Manufacturing Medical Devices company based in Ballinasloe, Co. Galway!
What you will do:
- Analysis, requirements gathering, the design of technical specifications, coding, testing and support of new and existing web and database driven applications.
- Participate in the development and support of several custom applications covering concepts such as Business Intelligence/Analytics and increased business process efficiency.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and the ability to design, deliver and support efficient and scalable technical architectures and designs.
What you will need:
- 7 years’ experience in Information Systems with at least 3 of those using SQL Server and writing queries
- SQL Queries / Reporting: Crystal Reports; MS SQL Server; Power Query
- Analytics (QlikView, Tableau, Spotfire, MS PowerBI, etc.) development experience
- Experience with Business Process Management (BPM) tools such as Bizagi, K2, Appian, Pega, AuraPortal, Tibco, BP Logix, or AgilePoint
- Experience with ERP tools such as SAP, MS Dynamics and Sage
- Knowledge of REST API
Benefits you'll get:
- competitive salary
- stock options
- health insurance for you and your family
- flexible working week - four days Monday – Thursday, 39 hours in total core hours 8am - 5pm with an additional 5 hours worked outside of this
- pension contribution and many more.
To apply for this job or for more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +353 1 4744 686.
If you don't have an updated CV, call me to have a chat and let's see is there a way for you to go forward or perhaps I can help you with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.